Southeast Los Angeles Summer On Course Play
- Twilight Play Day
- Description: Casual 9 hole outing. Juniors will be paired with players of same age and skill level
- Coach/Junior Play 9
- Description: Casual 9 hole outing, where juniors will be paired with a SCGA Junior coach
- Short Game Challenge
- Juniors will be compete in short game challenge which will test their chipping, pitching, putting and bunker play
- Girls Outing
- Casual on-course outing for girls ages 8 to 17 .
- Girl's will be paired up with female coaches, scholars and staff members
- Game Day
- Casual on-course outing where juniors are paired with the same age and skill level
- 3 Club Challenge
- Juniors will be tasked with navigating the course with only three clubs
- Level 6+ Outing
- Casual on course outing, 9 holes. Juniors paired with a SCGA Junior coach.
- Golf level of 6 or higher required.
- Level 6+ Two Day Challenge
- Two Day competitive outing. Golf level of 6 or higher required.
- Thurs. 9/24 and Sat. 9/26
- Scores from both days will be added together for a final total score.
- Family Best Ball Tournament
- Juniors will play alongside a family member, friend or guardian for this event
- Register multiple members of the family through our threesome and foursome options!
- Price: $15-25 Per Team
- Playing Format: Best Ball
- If you register as a twosome, you will be paired up with another team/family
All juniors must have their own equipment in order participate. Borrowing or renting clubs is currently not permitted due to COVID-19 restrictions
The health and safety of our junior golfers and staff members is a priority at SCGA Junior, please review our Policies & Procedures.
If you would like to share any medical/special needs about your junior golfer, or have any questions please email email@example.com
Financial Aid Available here.