All SCGA Junior events are suspended indefinitely. This includes all PYD instructional classes and related events, Club Outings and special events. We will constantly reevaluate with the anticipation of conducting events in the future.
Spring Session will be held at Whittier Narrows GC from April 6 - June 7. Each session is 8 weeks long, with class occuring on the same day and time each week.
High School Class Schedule (Freshmen - Senior):
Saturday's -- 11:45am - 1:15 pm
Sunday's -- 11:45am - 1:15 pm
(Sunday April 12, there will be no class in observance of Easter Sunday and the last day of class will be June 7)
- *Please click here to request financial assistance*
- Visit the Instruction Store to purchase the full golf pass and replace your uniform.
- Child safety is a priority at SCGA Junior. Please review our policy here.
- You will be receiving a follow up email prior to first day of class with more information. All first-time participants will receive their membership card, polo, hat or visor at the parent workshop during the first week of classes.
- If you would like to share any medical/special needs about your junior golfer, please contact the Southeast LA Program Manger, John DeGomez at email@example.com or 818-980-3630 (x.315)