About Our Game Days
Game Days are a free, on-course playing opportunity hosted on Saturdays during weeks 2-6 of the winter session. Each gameday provides an opportunity for members to practice skills they are taught in class out on the course. Game Days are not mandatory and are available for kids of all ages and skill levels.
Tee Times begin at 2:30 p.m. and will be sent out on Friday.
- Double par pick up. Once juniors hit double par on a hole, they must pick up and move to the next hole.
- Specators are allowed on the cart path ONLY maintaining a distance of at least 20 yards from the juniors. Spectators are allowed to help the group search for an errant shot.
- Be on time. Please ensure that your junior arrives at least 15 minutes before their tee time.
- Come prepared. Please ensure that your junior wears his/her uniform and has his/her clubs and balls at each game. If your junior needs to borrow any equipment, let an instructor know ahead of time.
- Be respectful. Juniors should practice good sportsmanship and encourage their playing partners. Juniors who do not display proper etiquette will receive a verbal warning.
- Spectator vs. Volunteer status- Spectators have not been background checked, are allowed to walk along the cart path, cheer for the juniors, search for lost balls, and provide drink/food to the players. Volunteers have completed a background check to ensure the players safety (we will reimburse), and can walk with the groups on the course. They can help with speed of play, course etiquette, converse with the players, etc.
- We are looking for volunteers to bring snacks to game days. If you are able to facilitate any of the items, please add your name to the Google Sheet. Thank you for your help, the kids will appreciate it!
If the game is full, we ask that your junior show up to the golf course and check in with an instructor or coach at 2:30 pm in case there are any last minute cancellations or no shows. You do not need to send an email to be put on the waitlist.